|Name||Nithin Mohan T K||MCP Virtual Profile
|Total Experience||10.5 years|
- Result-oriented and Technology savvy IT professional with over 13 years of qualitative and technical experience in the areas of IT Leadership, Team Management & Co-ordination, Solutions Development & Delivery, and IT Consulting Services.
- Microsoft Certified Since 2009 – As Microsoft Certified Professional Developer(MCPD) in Web Developer – Enterprise Application Developer – Windows Phone Developer, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist in .NET Framework 2.0 and 3.5 and SQL Server 2005 & Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Proven competencies in ASP.NET, Multi Tier Business Applications, Functional Management Systems, Graphics Design and Page Layout using Master Pages, C# Programming, SQL Server Database Development, windows services, web services, Rich Internet Applications(RIA) Development and Rapid Application development(RAD) and deployment solutions and having strong trouble shooting skills.
- Strong technology consultant and matured implementer with expertise in devising strategies aimed at enhancing overall organizational growth, sustained profitability of operations and improved business performance
- Currently seeking a challenging assignment in Software Development which paves an opportunity to work with organization of repute and attaining expertise in different functional domains.
- Jan 2018-Current – Senior Specialist – Systems Dev with Pramerica Syterms Ireland (part of Prudential Inc).
- Mar 2016-Jan 2018 – Technical Specialist/Architect with United Technologies – Hyderabad Research & Design Center.
- Nov 2012-Mar 2016 – Technical Specialist/Architect with UnitedHealth Group Information Services Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad (Now Optum Global Solutions). – a fortune 6
- Jul 2010-Nov 2012 – Associate IT Consultant(Grade: IS2) with ITC Infotech, Banglore.
- Dec 2006-Jul 2010 – Software Engineer with Tecra Systems Pvt Limited, Hyderabad , Since .
- Nov 2005-Nov 2006 – Worked as a Junior Software Programmer with AlFine IT Solutions, Thodupuzha, Kerala
- 2005 – Masters in Computer Application from M.G.University, Kerala, India
- 2002 – Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, M.G University, Kerala, India
|Programming Languages||C#, VB.NET, VB 6.0, Java Basics|
|Web Technologies||HTML5, ASP.NET, ASP, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET Web Services|
|Mobile Technologies||iOS – Objective-C, xCode, Windows Phone, Windows RT apps, HTML5-CSS3-JS, Responsive Web, Mobile First, jQuery Mobile, PhoneGap/Cordova, PhoneGap/Cordova Build, Intel XDK, Icenium, Azure Mobile Services|
|Web Servers||IIS 5.x, 6.0, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0|
|Databases||SQL Server 2000,2005,2008,2008R2, 2012 MS Access, Oracle 8i, MYSQL|
|Client /RIA’s||Java Script, VB Script, AJAX, Flex, Action Script 3.0, Silverlight 3.0-5.0|
|Operating Systems||Windows 98/2000/XP/2K3/2K3R2/2K8/2K8R2/Vista/7, Linux(RHEL, Fedora, SUSE, Mandriva, Ubunt, Debian), Free-BSD|
|Distributed / Cloud||Started in 2009 with Microsoft Azure Platform(SQL Azure, .NET Services) and still going strong, .NET Remoting, WCF, Web Services|
|Versioning Tools||Visual Source Safe 6.0, 2005, Subversion, Visual SVN and Tortoise SVN|
|Other Technologies||Windows Services, Console & WinForms, WPF Applications|
|Patterns/Designs/Architectures or Solns/Paradigms||OOAD, Client-Server, IoC-DI, MVC, MVP, 2-tier, 3-tier, N-tier, VDP Solutions, REST (Basics)|
|Tools & Packages||XMPie Tools(uProduce, uPlan, uCreate, uStore), Visual Studio .NET 2003 2005 2008, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe InDesign, Sharp Develop|
- Proven excellence in learning and expertise in new technologies as per requirement.
- Support, co-ordinate and motivate team members to achieve in their goals.
- Increased value-added services and developed good communication with the Clients
- Ensured that highest service standards are maintained for servicing of all clients by maintaining minimum turn-around-time
- Provided formal reviews and feedback notebook for management to use as a tool to address problem areas and execute solutions
- Turned complicated tasks into simple solutions.
- Easy understanding of problems and good expertise in Trouble shooting problems.
- Researched, designed and developed computer software systems.
- Analyzed software requirements in order to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Evaluated interface between hardware, software, operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Designed, developed and administered companys Internet and Intranet sites.
- Designed web page layout and added graphics to enhance the look of the pages.
- Developed Web Applications, Web Services and Windows Services using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, XML, POX, RESTFul and Visual Studio .NET 2003, 2005 and 2008
- Developed Transact SQL Statement and Procedures and Functions using SQL Server 2000, 2005 and MYSQL
- Successfully managed a 3-to-5 -person team for developing solutions for few clients.
- Trained, Helped and managed team mates, about .NET Technologies and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Successfully handled delivering the solutions on or before deadlines.
- Ensured proper operation of the web site with various browsers on different platforms.
- Restructured and improved applications for faster performance.
- Developed and directed software system testing procedures, programming and documentation.
- Consulted with customer concerning maintenance of software system.
- Coordinated installation of software system.
- Structured and maintained a Project Application Architecture.
- Executed daily operations of Source code backup, database backup of Developement as well as Live Deployment systems.
Microsoft Certified Professional ID:6909615 View my MCP Certifications
- MCSE: – Cloud Platform and Infrastructure’ 2017
- MCSA: – Cloud Platform and Infrastructure’ 2017
- MCSD: – App Builder’ 2017
- MCSD: – Windows Store Apps using HTML5 – Charter Member
- MCSD: – Web Applications – Charter Member
- MCPD: – Windows Phone Developer
- MCPD: – Web Developer
- MCPD: – Enterprise Application Developer
- MCTS: – .NET Framework 4.0 – Data Access
- MCTS: – Silverlight 4 – Development
- MCTS: – .NET Framework 3.5 – ASP.NET Applications
- MCTS: – .NET Framework 3.5 – ADO.NET Applications
- MCTS: – .NET Framework 2.0 – Web Applications
- MCTS: – .NET Framework 2.0 – Windows Applications
- MCTS: – .NET Framework 2.0 – Distributed Applications
- MCTS: – .NET Framework 3.5 – Windows Communication Foundation
- MCTS: – SQL Server 2005